Sunday, September 19, 2010

London Card



The challenges over at the Burtonesque Dolls are so much fun!  When I saw their latest challenge-Ghoul School I knew that I wanted to use one of my new Simply Betty Digis...  London fit perfectly for the chalkboard sentiment-I will not hit boys!  You can find London here.

I plan to enter this card into the following challenges
theburtonesquedolls.blogspot.com-Ghoul School
thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com-Back to School

Since I really wanted the focus to be on London and the chalkboard, I kept the rest of the card pretty simple using some purple plaid patterned paper and grey bazzill cardstock from my stash.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks, my sanding block and my making memories paper distressing to ink and distress the edges.  (My daughter asked me if I distressed everything and I had to admit....pretty much yeah!)  I added a lime green bottle of poison and ribbon to match!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! love it!! I love the chalk board AND the message! and for the record I distress EVERYTHING too! thanks for playing along this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete