Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm BAAACK!

Supplies:  Stamps-The Greeting Farm, Hero Arts
Paper:  X-Press It, We R Memory Keepers
Ink:  Ranger Distress Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers:  B91, B95, B97, R29, R27, R24, R20,
Y28, Y26, Y21, E57, E37, E35, E00, E000
Other:  Buttons, Rick Rack 

So...it's been a while since I have blogged.  You know how life gets in the way!  Lately I have been obsessed with Copic markers.  Above see one of my latest creations.  Since I am still a beginner I really like the Big Headed girls that you can find through The Greeting Farm or CC Designs (All That Scraps.)  I am really trying to work on my shading techniques.  I think I am getting pretty good at hair and faces but I am still working on everything else! 

I promise to work on blogging a little more consistently!  Who knows-I may even start entering some contests again!  For now I will leave you with another card.

Supplies: Stamps-CC Designs
Paper: X-Press It, Making Memories, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Ranger Distress Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers:  R24, R22, R21, R20, BG32, BG11, BG10,
Y21, Y11, G07, YG23, E19, E18, 17, E00, E000
Other:  Stickles, Ribbon 


You can find both my finished cards and more for sale at my etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment